6 May 2013
The College invites submissions for the Incentive Scheme for the Development of Competitive Grant Applications.
- Full-time, tenure-track faculty in School of Art, Design and Media (ADM), School of Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS), and Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information (WKWSCI) can apply for an Incentive grant to help them develop new competitive research grant proposals. Competitive grant proposals for a similar research project must not have been previously submitted by the PI.
- Grants of $50,000 or more offered by external agencies, such as MCYS, NMRC, MOE Tier 2 and Tier 3 grants, count as competitive grants, with the exception of Tier 1 grants.
- Faculty are to submit their competitive grant proposals within 2 years from receiving the Incentive grant.
- Grants of up to $5,000 each are available.
- Priority for funding is given to faculty who have not previously received an award under this scheme.
Please submit applications via this online form here.
On the online form, applicants will be asked to provide details such as:
- Title of project; abstract; keywords
- Duration of project
- Type of competitive grant that the applicant will apply for after receiving the Incentive award
- Amount of incentive requested; breakdown of the amount by type of expenditure; and justification for the proposed expenditure.
Thereafter, applicants will be asked to forward their CV to the HASS Research Office. Please have a copy of your CV ready.
The application deadline is June 7, 2013 (Friday).
For more information, please contact Dr Erin Lee, Manager (Research Affairs), at email: firstname.lastname@example.org.