1 December 2014
The call for submissions for the Incentive Scheme for the Development of Competitive Grant Applications is now open.
- Full-time Assistant, Associate and Full Professors in ADM, HSS, and WKWSCI can apply for an Incentive grant to help them develop new competitive research grant proposals. Competitive grant proposals for a similar research project must not have been previously submitted by the PI.
- Grants of $50,000 or more offered by external agencies, such as MCYS, NMRC, MOE Tier 2 and Tier 3 grants, count as competitive grants, with the exception of Tier 1 grants.
- Faculty are to submit their competitive grant proposals within 2 years from receiving the Incentive grant.
- Grants of up to $5,000 each are available.
- Priority for funding is given to faculty who have not previously received an award under this scheme.
Please submit applications via this online form: http://survey.ntu.edu.sg/efm/se.ashx?s=705E3F1117C77B72
On the online form, applicants will be asked to provide details such as:
- Title of project; abstract; keywords
- Duration of project
- Type of competitive grant that the applicant will apply for after receiving the Incentive award
- Amount of incentive requested; breakdown of the amount by type of expenditure; and justification for the proposed expenditure.
Applicants are to forward a copy of their latest CV to the HASS Research Office via: AD-HASS-RESEARCH@ntu.edu.sg
after submitting the online form.
The application deadline is January 9, 2015 (Friday).